Drive Electric Earth Month
Transportation & Innovation Expo
Apr 28, 2022
|Thursday, April 28, 2022 NOTE: this event has already happened, find current-year events on the Attend page.
|8:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT
|Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Way
Madison, WI 53713
April 28, 2022, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Central – Transportation & Innovation Expo, Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, Wisconsin
- Attend breakout sessions to hear from industry experts how sustainable transportation choices can reduce emissions and improve your bottom line
- Learn about the latest transportation technologies
- Check out a variety of sustainable vehicles & pieces of equipment in the 70,000+-square-foot exhibit hall. Access to the expo hall only is free and open to the public throughout the day. There is no need to register in advance for free expo hall access.
- Get behind the wheel of an electric vehicle during the ride and drive. Ride & drive access is free and open to the public. There is no need to register in advance for free ride and drive access.
- Join us for a networking reception in the Expo Hall Wednesday evening, included with your registration! Additional details coming soon!
The event is FREE for fleet managers, but registration IS required.
BECOME A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR!
Please note: Exhibitor & vehicle move-in will be on Wednesday, April 27. Additional details coming soon!
With your sponsorship, you will receive at least one complimentary registration ($100 value) & take advantage of the following benefits:
Become an exhibitor: Connect with potential customers in the Exhibition Hall.
Display your vehicle or equipment free of charge: Participate in the indoor showcase in our over 70,000-square-foot Exhibition Hall. Bringing a vehicle or piece of equipment is free, but registration is required.
Attend breakout sessions: Choose from a number of topics and hear from the industry’s top experts about the latest trends.
Participate in the Ride & Drive free of charge: Show off your alternative fuel or electric vehicle and get behind the wheel during our outdoor Ride & Drive. Bringing a vehicle is free, but registration is required.
Hotel Accommodations: The Alliant Energy Center is centrally located near a variety of hotels. Reserve your room today
*Students may register for free using a student email address. Students receive access to all aspects of the event except meals.
There are currently 24 attendees registered.
Owners of These Vehicles Have Registered To Attend
|Ford Mustang Mach-E
|Ford C-MAX Energi
|Hyundai KONA Electric
|Toyota Plug-in Prius
Registered attendees report 209,500 electric miles driven.